Sunday, March 1, 2015

GDC 2015

It's finally here, GDC! I look forward to the conference each year and I have got a feeling this year will be a big one!

After seeing a session about Forza last year, I was inspired to create a complex car paint shader. I always learn a great deal about the industry.

I will be spending as much time as I can speaking with team members from Epic. UE4 has been amazing to use over the past year and I am looking forward to what they might have coming next. 

Before leaving for San Francisco, I put together a short sequence to use for experimenting with DirectX12 (Microsoft is letting devs get a taste) and I thought I would share the video will you all!

Its nearly identical to the original CB750 showcase, with a few extra improvements. Just a sneak peak at more to come!